28 januar 2006

Kasmir - New Video feat. David Bowie

Danish band Kashmir has a new video out for the track "The Cynic". The video is directed by frontman Kasper Eistrup and animator/filmmaker Anders Bødker.
















Kashmir - The Cynic (.wmv) - From the album “No Balance Palace”

Even though this video is not bad I must admit that I like their old videos better. If you haven't checked them out yet - I really recomend that you do.


















Kashmir - Rocket Brothers (.wmv) - From the album "Zitilites"



















Kashmir - Surfing The Warm Industry (.wmv) - From The Album "Zitilites"















Kashmir - Aftermath (.wmv) - From The Album "Zitilites"

More videos and info on www.kashmir.dk

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

I really like the visual outcom of the red arrows and the upside down Bowie, but - oh boy - how many times have we seen rock bands in weird vehicles moving through futuristic cityscapes. Overall, I think it's pretty good, though. And, yeah, the video for Rocket Brothers is brilliant!

28 januar, 2006 23:53  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Thanks for putting out The Aftermath video Thomas. I was at the concert and it's very goo momories. Boy I'm looking forward to go to Roskilde this summer!

29 januar, 2006 11:22  

Send en kommentar

<< Home