01 januar 2006

Sir Mash A Lot

The 1st of January everything seems a bit mashed up. (You should see my apartment...) Instead of doing something about it I'm surfing the internet while hoping for the mess to disappear by it self. I came across this list Chris from CultureBully has put together. It shows the 10 best mash ups of last year.
1. DJ BC "Yoshimi Battles Snoop Dogg"
The Flaming Lips vs. Snoop Dogg vs. Will Farrell

2. Aggro1 "Pull Up the Poor Bitches"
M.I.A. vs. Mindless Self Indulgence

3. DJ BC "Can You Hear Biz Knocking?"
The Rolling Stones "Can You Hear Me Knockin'" vs. Biz Markie "Let Me See You Bounce"

4. DJ Riko "Stand Up and Ring My Doorbell"
Ludacris "Stand Up" vs. The White Stripes "My Doorbell"

5. CCC "One of These Heatwaves"
Pink Floyd "One of These Days" vs. Wings "Rockestra" vs. Martha Reeves & The Vandellas "Heatwave"

6. Smash Mash-Ups "Sanctuary's Over"
The Doors "When the Music's Over" vs. The Cult "She Sells Sanctuary" vs. pop beat

7. DJ BC "Money"
Wu-Tang Clan "C.R.E.A.M." vs. The O'Jays "For The Love Of Money"

8. FullMickTon "1000 Miles N Jiggin"
N.W.A. - 100 Miles and Running vs. Martyn Bennett - No.6 (untitled)

9. DJ Payroll "Intergalactic Enemy"
Beastie Boys "Intergalactic" vs. Rage Against the Machine "Know Your Enemy"

10. DJ iTrain "Frontin' on the Root Down"
Beastie Boys vs. The Who

He has put links to mp3 downloads for all the tracks. You should at least check out Yoshimi Battles Snoop Dog. Check out the list at CultureBully.

Martin Buhl

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Your house must look like "It's the end of the world as we know it" video. So does mine. Let's clean the mess.

And I don't know if these were produced in 2005, but are my favourites mashs ever: The Hives vs Madonna (Hate to Say I Told You So vs Music) and Madonna I'm in Love (Ray of Light + Friday I'm in Love).

01 januar, 2006 17:37  

Send en kommentar

<< Home