31 december 2005

Best Of Sweden 2005

I was trying to do a top 10 of scandinavian bands of 2005 but then I realized that 9 out of 10 where from Sweden. So I decided to do a little "2005 Best of Sweden Compilation" instead... I probably missed some, but I've been up since 5.30 this morning thanks to my 2 month year old son Elliott - Must sleep... Can't think straight.

I "borrowed" two tracks from the wonderful site It's a trap... Hope it's ok Avi


















The Embassy - It Pays To Belong (mp3)
Jens Lekman - Black Cab (mp3)
Amandine - Halo (mp3)
Firefox AK - What's That Sound? (mp3)
Pelle Carlberg - Go To Hell Miss Rydell (mp3)
Suburban Kids With Biblical Names - Loop Duplicate My Heart (mp3)
The Kid - Kit Club Hotel (mp3)
Jenny Wilson - A Brief Story (mp3)
Björn Kleinhenz - Smog Bomb (mp3)
The Lovekevins - Sovjet.se (mp3)
El Perro Del Mar - It's All Good (mp3)
Tiger Lou - The Loyal (mp3)

Right click to download...

For more wonderfull swedish music in 2006 please visit www.hellosurprise.com

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

No Robyn?

31 december, 2005 10:48  
Blogger Unknown said...

What about Moonbabies and Memoplay? And Kent of course!

Tell me about little kids waking you up in the morning (night)!!!

31 december, 2005 15:00  
Anonymous Anonym said...

hejsa hvad med at lave en top 10 danish hits!!! please!!!

02 januar, 2006 19:50  
Anonymous Anonym said...

good night from barcelona. Thanks for this top. I like to make my own songlist for my bests friends and I need beatiful songs like these.

Ooh, thanks for the top 50 videos to!!

Happy new year.

http://spaces.msn.com/members/espacioshibuya2013/

03 januar, 2006 02:51  
Blogger Tinkerbell said...

You should try http://swedesplease.blogspot.com too :)

Oh, and we try to do a bit at www.lostmusic.co.uk as well...

11 januar, 2006 20:37  
Anonymous Anonym said...

very good.. but Karl Larsson is missing :/

01 februar, 2006 22:52  

Send en kommentar

<< Home