30 december 2005

Best Album 2005 Arcade Fire: Funeral











Everybody is doing lists at the moment, but I'll just put one single album on my list. Funeral is without a doubt the best LP from 05!

Check out a few great memories!

Rebellion (Lies) music video
Wake Up! music video
Neighborhood # 3 Local 506 in Chapel Hill, NC - July 28th, 2004

/Anbu
_______________________________________

I agree this album is already an all-time classic. I wanted to link to some more liveperfomances but then I found out that The Torture Gaden already did the ultimate Arcade-Fire-Post of the year. Tjeck it out here. - The only one he forgot was Arcade Fire on Sounds Eclectic (KCRW).

/Thomas

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

It would be my choice too, except for one detail: it was released in 2004 and it was the best album of that year (at least for Pitchforkmedia.com).
Very nice blog, added to my feeds.

31 december, 2005 03:40  
Blogger Thomas Christensen said...

But then again ... that album wasn't released Feb 28th, 2005 over here in Europe, so i guess you are both right ....

31 december, 2005 06:12  

Send en kommentar

<< Home