28 juni 2006

Roskilde Festival Mixtape Vol. 2



A lot of the tunes got corrupted during the night. Sorry about that. I've removed the broken tunes, and spiced the new mixtape with some of my favorite Swedish tunes instead. I know that these tunes aren't directly related to the Festival lineup, but hey, who cares...

Ebba Grön - We're only in it for the drugs No. 1
Jens Lekman - You Are The Light
The Happy People - A Quiet One
The Marching Band - Letters
Hello Saferide - Highschool stalker

Originals:
The Knife With Jenny Wilson - You take my breath away
Jenny Wilson - Bitter? No I just love to complain
Jenny Wilson - love ain't just a four letter word
The Streets - Could Well Be In
Jenny Lewis & The Watson twins - Melt Your Heart
Figurines - The Wonder
Arctic Monkeys - A Certain Romance

A lot of our frinds, have asked for Vol. 1 of the mixtape. If anybody puts it up for grabs, then please let us know. Thanks.