02 februar 2006

The Sounds Video + Leaked Morrissey Track

Even though this new track by The Sounds is a bit disappointing compared to their previous work I had to link this video just because Maja Ivarsson is so fucking hot...

The Sounds - Song With A Mission (.mov)

The Sounds have a new album coming out on the 21th of March. Listen to another track from the upcomming album "Dying To Say This To You":

The Sounds - Painted By Numbers (mp3)

The Sounds on My Space

And Torr informs us that the opening track from the new Morrissey album has been leaked:

I Will See You In Far Off Places (mp3)


Blogger packphour said...

How come there's so few comments here? You all do an amazing job of delivering content.

I'll contribute as soon as I can.


03 februar, 2006 09:32  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Morrissey rules, the end

03 februar, 2006 23:53  

Send en kommentar

Links to this post:

Opret et link

<< Home