30 januar 2006

The Raconteurs - Brendan & Jack Finally Together

















I have been waiting for this moment since I first heard of The Raconteurs project about a year ago. For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about - The Raconteurs is a new band made by Brendan Benson and Jack White. With them they have Jack Lawrence on bass and Patrick Keeler on drums.

After listening to the two first tracks I would say that they sound more like Brendan than like Jack.

The full album "Broken Boy Soldiers" should be out in may 2006 - can't wait...

Listen to the two tracks on the official website
.

Or download both tracks at Here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

These songs sound so good - even better than I expected. I cannot wait for the album.

31 januar, 2006 01:36  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Yeah, sounds great. And "The Raconteurs" - it's the coolest band name, I ever heard!

31 januar, 2006 10:33  

Send en kommentar

<< Home