08 januar 2006

Starsailor - Live on KCRW














I was a huge fan of the Starsailor album "Love Is Here" - When they released their second album I was dissopointed to the bone (today I must admit that I didn't the album a fair chance).
I almost forgot about this Britsh band until I tuned in to the KCRW Morning Becomes Eclectic Show. After listening to the show I think that I'll give them another try. Their latest album "On The Outside" came out in the UK on the 17th October 2005 but hasn't been released in US yet.

Listen to Starsailor on Morning Becomes Eclectic (ram)











Watch the video: This Time (wmv)

www.starsailor.net

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Their second album is definitely worth digging into - there are some great tracks on it.

08 januar, 2006 20:03  

Send en kommentar

<< Home