06 januar 2006

Epo-555 - I can't wait


















Epo-555 is one of Denmarks best kept secrets. The band released their debut album on Crunchy Frog Recordings back in 2004. This album is my opinion one the best Danish records ever released. Now it's 2006 and Epo has a new album called "Mafia" comming out on the 13th of Marts. The new album will be containing 10 songs including "Hyperschlieb", "Pizza Tintin" and "Harry Mämbourg" - I can't wait...

To those of our readers who has never heard of this band I recommend that you at least tjeck out the videos below or go to www.epo-555.dk and listen to a few released and unreleased tracks. Especially the video "Le Beat's on Fire" is highly recommended.














Video for Le Beat's on Fire (wmv)

Video for Pre-emptive Stroke (wmv)

4 Comments:

Blogger P said...

wow!

your blog... mmm how can I say it?

mmm...

it will be my favorite one

P

06 januar, 2006 20:46  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cannot wait for that album either :-)

06 januar, 2006 20:59  
Anonymous Anonym said...

I love EPO 555 and I was very surprised to be able to buy it on amazon.com. Really looking forward to it. Usually I can't find excellent European music without using Limewire. Even Lau from Carpark North suggested Kazaa to me because there was no way to buy. Love your blog! I'd be lost without you and a few others.

07 januar, 2006 02:31  
Anonymous Anonym said...

the first link links to the wrong file
regards

08 januar, 2006 22:34  

Send en kommentar

<< Home