19 januar 2006

Death Cab For Cutie - Live


















I think everybody from the docopenhagen team (except CK who is going to celebrate his mother and father-in-laws silver wedding) is looking forward to the Death Cab For Cutie concert in Vega (support: John Vanderslice) on the 11th of February (still tickets left).

I am especially looking forward to my favorite tune of 2005:
DCFC - I Will Follow You Into The Dark (mp3)

In my desperate search for some live mp3s I stumbled upon www.dcfc-tour.net that does nothing but write about DCFC live shows. They also have some live recordings including a few cover tracks.

DCFC - Against All Odds (Phil Collins) (mp3)
DCFC - Friday I'm In Love (The Cure) (mp3)

Phil Collins - Against All Odds (Video - .ram) 1984 - so fucking cool

Speaking of DCFC - They are starting their Directions series on monday - I am so excited...

----------------
By the way... If you haven't tjecked out www.arcticmonkeys-remixed.com - listen to the mash up of:

Arctic Monkeys 'When the sun goes down' (scummy) vs The killers 'somebody told me' (mp3)

3 Comments:

Blogger if said...

You have somehow got an extra http in the Arctic Monkeys song link...

20 januar, 2006 00:49  
Blogger if said...

Wait, it appears to have been fixed. Nevermind.

20 januar, 2006 00:50  
Anonymous Anonym said...

That was a great concert yesterday.. And they played I Will Follow You Into The Dark :)
I am looking for some pics..

12 februar, 2006 18:28  

Send en kommentar

<< Home