17 januar 2006

New album from Built to Spill


















Build To Spill was one of my favourite bands back in the 90'ties. I actually didn't expect to hear from them again. But then I found out that they have a new album titled "You in Reverse" out in April. It's a follow up to their 2001 album; "Ancient Melodies of the Future".
Their new track sounds pretty fucking great to me. I sure hope that they are going to put out an album that will bring them right back as among the leaders of indie rock.
Check out: "Going against your" at their space.

Martin Buhl

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Here, here! BTS was once the greatest indie band going. "Perfect From Now On" was their finest moment and if I do say, the finest album of the 90's. I miss them. The last few albums just didn't do it for me and I hope they return to form.

18 januar, 2006 13:24  

Send en kommentar

<< Home