23 februar 2006

Oh No !! Oh My !! - Ohhh YEAH






















I have been listening to the oh-so-great Indiebear podcast about 10 times today. I especially kept rewinding back to the song by Oh My !! Oh No !! track and decided to check out their website. If you thought that the Victor Scott album below was a bargin - then go buy the new Oh My !! Oh No !! album for just $ 1,50 - Go Go Go before it's too late.

Oh My !! Oh No !! - Jane Is Fat (mp3)
Oh My !! Oh No !! - Walk In The Park (mp3)

Another of my new favorite bands Band Of Horses was also played on the podcast. If you haven't yet... check them out:

Band Of Horses - Wicked Gil (mp3)

Band Of Horses - I lost my dingle on the red line... (mp3)
Band Of Horses - Funeral (mp3)
Band Of Horses - Bass Song (mp3)

www.bandofhorses.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

When I slapped down my $1.50 they also sent me their old album they put out as the Jolly Rogers. That is one hell of a deal.

24 februar, 2006 00:07  

Send en kommentar

<< Home