26 december 2005

Todd Snider - That Was Me / Ox












I remember back in 1995 when Mr. Buhl and I was listening to "Songs From The Daily Planet" by Todd Snider. 10 years Mr. Snider has released a "best of " album and is touring Europe this spring. On the 5th of may he is playing in Lille Vega (100 kr). This little video "On The Road With Todd Snider" (.ram) gives you an idea on what to expect.

I couldn't find any mp3s from the new album but here is a video "Alright Guy" and two old songs for you to enjoy.

Todd Snider - Alright Guy (.mov / video)

Todd Snider - Enjoy Yourself (mp3)
Todd Snider - Doublewide Blues (mp3).

Speaking of folk... I finally had time to go through my RSS feeds and stumbled upon a post on Ox by songs:illinois. Listen to these three fine tracks:

L.A. City (mp3)
Carolina (mp3)
Miss Idaho (mp3)