22 december 2005

Shout Out Louds




The shout out louds are the talk of the town everywhere outside of Scandinavia. In Scandinavia they are pretty old news, but hey, that doesn’t make their debut album “Howl Howl Gaff Gaff” less impressive. I went through my old DoCopenhagen updates, and last year at this time I made an update where I proclaimed that Howl Howl Gaff Gaff was my favourite album of the year. I haven’t regret this at all, actually I’ve heard the CD just as much In 2005, so who knows, maybe Howl Howl Gaff Gaff will sneak into my “CK’s top 5 albums of the year” again this year.

Our collegues over at So Much Silence have found some rare Shout Out Louds mp3s:
The Comeback (acoustic version)
Please, Please, Please (acoustic version)
Shut Your Eyes (Acoustic version)

And these B-sides:
But Then Again No
Wish I Was Dead, Pt. 2

www.shoutoutlouds.com